© Hawker Pacific
Hawker Pacific is looking to recruit a B2 - Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia
- The Role: You will be based at our Cairns Facility, which provides high quality Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul, Avionics and Design Engineering and FBO services to national and international customers. As a key member of our Hawker Pacific Team you will safely and efficiently execute avionic Line/Base maintenance and modification activities.
- Your skills and experience:
- Licenced on one or more of the following aircraft types: ATR, SAAB 340, King Air 300 series or similar experience working in an aircraft maintenance facility performing fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Project coordination experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Aviation regulatory requirements for Aircraft Avionic systems
- A proven ability to work in a team environment and are able to work with minimal supervision
- Prior experience leading small teams within a general aviation and maintenance environment to deliver work orders based on time, cost and quality standards is advantageous
- Apply Now: Please submit your Resume and CASA licence via email to: HPHR.QLD@hawkerpacific.com
Login | Register