FL Technics is a global provider of aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services. The Company specializes in base & line maintenance, spare parts & component support, engine, APU & LG management, full aircraft engineering, and technical training. FL Technics is an EASA Part-145, Part-M, Part-147, Part-21 as well as FAA-145 certified company with hangars in Lithuania, Indonesia and China as well as line station around the world.
FL Technics is looking for a new member for a very important position – HEAD OF ENGINE PARTS PRODUCT.
Leading engine parts trading business:
- Overview of engine parts inventory, setting targets what to have in stock, what to sell;
- Pricing, demand-supply analysis and price setting for engine parts/modules;
- Assist in the development of pricing/bidding tools, part-out models and strategies;
- Guidance and control of engine parts procurement and replenishment;
- Support/control of sales team related to engine parts trading;
- Analysis and evaluation of tear-down engine candidates;
- Forecasting and budgeting of Engine Parts Trading activities;
- Communication with engine parts trading counterparties;
- Structuring/leading the negotiations for purchase and sale of Engine parts packages;
- Active communication of notifying all related team of available interesting materials and target pricing of such materials;
- Development, control and updating the Engine Parts /Module paperwork standards to support inventory in proper airworthiness and industry standards;
- Management of relationship with selected strategic accounts or partners, as assigned;
- Directing and controlling engine parts repair process and analysis: choosing of proper repair vendors, warranties control, work scope guide, repair quote evaluation; determination of internal repair directories for typical engine parts repairs;
- Management and review of contract templates for Engine / modules Asset acquisition or spare parts / modules sales process as required, engine part-out or maintenance agreement contracts;
- 5+ years experience in engine parts trading, procurement, product management or engine teardown areas;
- Market knowledge and existing relations with Engine parts traders, Repair shops, asset managers, etc.;
- Analytical skills, knowledge of engine parts values, liquidity; ability to evaluate package values, engine tear-down expected returns, etc.;
- Knowledge of current market values and trends;
- Knowledge of technical part of Engine Maintenance;
- Good knowledge of the CFM56, CF34, CF6-80, PW4000 and V2500 Product lines;
- Experienced user or quick-learner of MS Excel / Word and ERP systems.
- Decision-making position with high responsibility.
- Personal growth opportunities.
- Be part of the growing company with strongly growing engines business.
For more information, please call: Renata Gailiuniene +370 650 77044