Ateliers Bigata, SME based near Bordeaux / Merignac Airport specializes in aircraft security systems mainly installed in the Engine, Cargo, APU, Cabin area. We work with key players in the aeronautical industry such as aircraft manufacturers, operators and maintenance organizations. We operate within the framework of PART 145 EASA / FAA / TCCA / GCAA, US DOT, EN9110 / 9120 approvals.
Attached to the Commercial Department, you carry out your mission autonomously and proactively:
- Manage the whole order process from Supplier to Customer.
- Create all commercial documents in connection with the offers od Sales Managers.
- Establish the commercial offers according to the rules, communicate internally the identified commercial opportunities.
- Provide customers with visibility on their backorder.
- Negotiate deliveries as necessary internally as with the customer/supplier.
- Treat and resolve administrative and logistical issues including customs aspects.
- Ensure the follow-up of all Repair Management operations.
- Internally provide a picture of the customer, particularly in terms of KPI’s.
- Implement and analyze sales dashboards.
- Attend customer meetings on site as well as on the road if necessary.
You have three years of experience in the function in an international environment and must be fluent in French and English both orally and I writing. Any other foreign language is a strong competitive advantage. Generally comfortable with ERP and office pack tools, you will be trained in our internal tools.
You want to share your working time between customer relations and rigorous processing of commercial documents. You like working in a Team, in connection with all internal departments and want to get involved in the management of just-in-time operations.
Fixed salary based on experience. Applicants from the European Union.
Applications with CV attached to be sent only by email to Emma Ferrand, HR Manager