The Air&Cosmos International DIGITAL Magazine issue 7 will be out April 26. Advertising closing is Friday, April 19.
Please find below the detailed contents of the upcoming issue of Air&Cosmos Int'l digital magazine:
• Aircraft interiors, latest news from AIX2019 + exclusive interview with François Caudron, Airbus SVP marketing.
• Airbus: preparing for life without the A380
• French aerospace industry in India: interview with Eric Trappier, President of GIFAS
• Safran's Open Rotor: What next?
• Regional aircraft: One year on, Wideroe gives its verdict on the Embraer 190-E2.
• Groupe ADP on top of the world, as privatisation looms
• « Ecole Nationale de l’Aviation Civile » school and its « Annual Conference on aerospace and sustainable development »: Full report
• Focus on Missiles: France, UK pursue key FC/ASW cruise missile project; India joins the big league; hypersonic missiles on the way
• Dassault Falcon's maritime surveillance mission
• Review of satellite launch activity in first three months of 2019
Air&Cosmos International magazine : news and analysis in Aerospace Industry, Civil Aviation, Defence and Space, with a primary focus on Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia.